- 62 is between 61 and 63.
- 62 is even.
- 62 is a composite number. Its factors are 1, 62, 2, and 31.
- If you reverse its digits (26) and add, you get a palindrome: 88. If you add those digits you get my old favorite number.
- 62 has 6 tens and 2 ones.
- 62 is a repdigit (222) in base 5.
- 62 is the only number whose cube (238,328) consists of 3 digits each occurring two times.
- 62 is the code for international calls to Indonesia.
- Sigmund Freud had an irrational fear of the number 62, but I don't. It's my new favorite number.
Why is 62 my new favorite number? Sit back and watch.